Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want to re-paint my dining room table legs and chairs. What kind of paint should I use?

Question by H: I want to re-paint my dining place table legs and chairs. What sort of paint really should I use?
The table has a wood best with green legs/base and green chairs with a cream colored seat cushion. I want to paint it black to go with the new mirror I just bought for the wall. What type of paint do I use on wood furnishings?


Best answer:

Solution by Amy M
I do not believe you need a distinct kind of paint, but it would be a very good concept to use a wood primer just before you paint it black. Also, because it is a piece of furniture that Will be employed a excellent offer and you will possibly be wiping it down with a moist cloth, use a few coats of varnish or clear lacquer to seal it.



Give your solution to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment