Thursday, June 9, 2011

Q&A: Can I use a logitech squeezebox to listen to WAMU Bluegrass country?

Question by Mike: Can I use a logitech squeezebox to listen to WAMU Bluegrass nation?
I are living in the Washington area and get pleasure from listening to the WAMU Bluegrass region station in the auto. I won't be able to seem to pick up the station from within the residence. I'm contemplating about buying the squeezebox so I can listen to the station in my residing space but I never know for positive if it will be able to play this station or not. Please let me know if anybody has done this with the squeezebox or any other world wide web radio. Thank you
Mike


Very best solution:

Solution by Common Perception
If WAMU is on the web, then it will function.



Know much better? Depart your personal remedy in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment