Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I need advice on picking a wall paint color for my dining room?

Query by meks: I will need guidance on choosing a wall paint color for my dining room?
My living space is grey with a red sofa and a red accent wall. My kitchen area is soft green with on red brick accent wall. My dining space is in in between these two rooms and gets a whole lot of light in the course of the day. What color need to I paint my dining room to develop a flowing setting. Other helpful details: the coffee table and end table in the residing area is black and the appliances in the kitchen are cream. Any ideas?


Finest solution:

Solution by Mackenzie K
Orange or Yellow. I like orange far better but what ever. Very good LUCK!!!



Give your response to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment