Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What should I paint my mother for her living room?

Query by saraaff: What need to I paint my mom for her residing place?
For Mothers' Day, I desired to paint something for my mother. Above the piano in the residing area she has 4 tapestries hanging that want to be changed. I was contemplating of making a 4-canvas painting for her to hang in the residing area in spot of the tapestries. Any suggestions on the topic issue?

Her residing space is not contemporary, but much more of a warm, nation decorating type. Nonetheless she just began getting beachy decorations (sandollars, starfish, and so forth) so I could go with that theme, but I don't want it to seem like tacky hotel artwork... if you know what I imply. Any tips of what I could place across the four canvases? Value it!


Very best remedy:

Solution by bry
WHITE



Give your reply to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment