Sunday, June 5, 2011

How do I get white-out off of a leather sofa?


Question by KP: How do I get white-out off of a leather sofa?
My niece decided to paint her nails with white-out. She didn't know, however, that she had spilled it down the front of her dress. She leaned over the front of my couch and got it down the side. I didn't notice it until it had dried. I was able to scratch it off the wood floors with my fingernail, but I'm not so lucky with the sofa...


Best answer:

Answer by GG-pa
You could try rubbing alcohol or instant hand sanitizer. Put some on a white towel and work a small area.

If that doesn't work, buy some Lift-off spot remover:
http://www.liftoffinc.com/index.php

Get the kit. One of them will remove the white out. Probably the latex paint remover, ink remover of the graffiti remover.

Lift-Off is amazing stuff!



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment