Monday, June 6, 2011

Home cake decorating business: Illegal in many states, but people seem to still do it? How, why?

Question by JackieInABottle: Residence cake decorating enterprise: Illegal in a lot of states, but people seem to be to still do it? How, why?
I would love to begin a property-primarily based cake decorating/bakery out of my property considering that I cannot afford a retailer. I found working 1 is illegal here. But I come across a few folks who whip out their cake portfolios and attempt to sell you their solutions anyway. I'd like to make birthday cakes for probably pals of pals and just have them pass the word all around that I can bake customized cakes. Would you still do it and attempt to preserve it lower-crucial or just forget your dream?
The explanation it really is illegal in GA is since it is foods, and that they will then demand a seperate building w/ a industrial kitchen area, then examine it. But I have ran across several ladies in the previous who just do this out of their very own property anyway.


Best solution:

Reply by hottotrot1_usa
Underneath what law or group of law is it illegal? I never believe its illegal to run a cake company...its only illegal to run a enterprise and then not place the cash flow on your tax returns. I bet that's what got the folks in issues.



Add your own solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment