Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Q&A: Can anyone recommend a good supplier for home decorating materials and tools in the UK?

Query by Bob: Can everyone advise a excellent supplier for property decorating supplies and equipment in the Uk?
I am arranging on decorating numerous attributes that I have recently obtained and would like to make available for rent. Usually I would visit my nearby hardware keep, even so I am organizing on undertaking a bulk obtain of materials and equipment for all my propertys and im searching for a excellent deal.


Very best answer:

Reply by Chris
Hello. I've used Tradec for a amount of years for all my dust sheets, rollers, paint brushes and other decorating requirements.

Here is their internet site http://tradec.co.uk/



What do you consider? Solution below!

No comments:

Post a Comment