Thursday, May 19, 2011

Q&A: What type of wall decor for my dining room?

Question by sutherngal_00: What sort of wall decor for my dining place?
We just bought a property & the dining place has NO room for a buffet or something like that...just the table. We acquiring a drum shade like b/c we like to combine the vintage with the conservative design with a hint of region...haha...I just read that & that can only make sense to me. Anyways, it's a soft earthy green colored dining area. At my outdated property, I had a huge pic hung up so I'd like something different.

I've witnessed a pic of shelves displaying cookbooks. I would not want to do that b/c I am OCD & cannot get that many cookbooks but I like the path they had been going. Phew...can you please assist?

Many thanks!
*drum shade light


Very best solution:

Solution by oldknowitall
I like large mirrors that have a frame. They look neat and will light up a place and make it appear more substantial. Make it the very same colour as the table.



What do you consider? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment