Monday, May 23, 2011

Any suggestions for dining room drapes?

Query by Ashlee D: Any recommendations for dining area drapes?
My dining place is painted a light ivory coloration previously mentioned chair rail w/ cream colored bottom & white trim 'squares' below the chair rail. The trim is all painted white. The trim function is extremely elaborate. I have ivory Lenox Laurel Leaf table linens, and white china with gold piping. Dark walnut furniture. And a single window 36x84. I would like an elegant drape to tie in all of these ivory & cream colours, but only have about $ 200 to shell out. Any tips? I would genuinely enjoy them :) I am going ridiculous attempting to find some thing!


Very best remedy:

Remedy by GamB
I would get a good rod and a length of abundant colored fabric(deep green, gold or burgandy) and swag it over the window. This internet site has some good/straightforward ideas....or just google....elegant no-sew window treatment options
good luck


http://media.wiley.com/products_info/excerpt/80/07645844/0764584480.pdf



Give your answer to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment