Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have a Furniture Store Credit Card that I opened in order to purchase my dining room table. However I do

Query by jordan: I have a Furniture Keep Credit Card that I opened in order to acquire my dining place table. Nonetheless I do
not use it and the card is compensated off and has been for 2 months. I was considering about closing it because I dont want to have a great deal of open credit score cards on my data. I have 2 other credit score cards a visa and 1 for emergencys that sits in the safe. Need to I close my furniture card? I opened it about 10 months in the past.


Finest reply:

Reply by Joshua-Beverly-Hills
The credit score card firm (generally a financial institution) would close your account if your account is inactive for a lengthy period of time of time.(generally many years given that your last transaction to a $ balance).

What you wanna do now is absolutely up to you. If you are not gonna use it at any time and wanna close, why not? It is your executive determination.



Know greater? Depart your individual answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment