Sunday, May 15, 2011

Q&A: Can I use my conference table from work as a dining room table?

Issue by Roger Doyle: Can I use my conference table from function as a dining area table?
It really is a nice, boat formed mahogany hardwood (not veneer) table. And because of to my shifting, I am buying new furniture for my workplace. So I assume I can get a very good deal on this. It has two base panels (legs) on every single end. Would this operate in a huge dining area?

I also call for suggestion exactly where to purchase this New Furniture for my workplace in California region??


Finest response:

Answer by candyraver69
I vote no, not an appropriate dinner table. The size may be good but the shape will search awkward.

The "California area" is not particular plenty of to make a very good suggestion of a spot to go acquire things. California is huge. Offering you an tackle in LA won't support if you live in SF. Could want to update your issue with a county or at least north or south California.



Know greater? Leave your very own response in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment