Saturday, May 28, 2011

Error in Spanish Dictionary? (Word for "living room")?

Question by Лизочка: Error in Spanish Dictionary? (Word for "living space")?
I was seeking through my Spanish dictionary at college, and there was a diagram of a property with labels to names of diverse rooms. You know, the common el bano, la cocina, and many others. Besides for living area, it explained "El residing"??? I assumed residing space was la sala? There is some regional dialect in right here, and I know that Spanish borrows some words from English (Like how the spanish phrase for internet went from "el red" to "el web" because of the English phrase for it). Is this just a typo--or does any kind of Spanish talking nation really use "el residing"? I am most likely overthinking this WAYYY too significantly :P


Finest solution:

Reply by ❤JULIE❤
lmao no thats humorous but the correct would would be sala :)



Know greater? Depart your own answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment