Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Q&A: Can I legally send a video of my ex doing meth in my home (living room) to his g/f?

Query by karmalags: Can I legally send a video clip of my ex carrying out meth in my residence (residing room) to his g/f?
I was with him for a couple of years and recently found out he had one more long term g/f.(She was out of the nation for university almost a year).I dumped him but he keeps coming close to. I had informed her when i identified out but she isn't going to feel me. He lastly admitted to lying to her and friends that i was "stalking" him. It really is so backwards.I'm cool w/ a informal intercourse partnership but not obtaining a rep as a psycho. Specially when he has her convinced he is a SAINT! I want the fact about him to be exposed.Do not waste your time telling me to allow it go. He not long ago began carrying out meth and I video taped him undertaking it in my living place and just hanging out at my apartment ( to demonstrate he arrives to me). I want to deliver it to her but can i get in difficulty because he was doing drugs in my apartment or for any other cause? I dwell in California if that will help.
Clearly some of you can't read properly.I stated HE was performing meth, not me. He just commenced, he in no way did when we were b/f g/f. I didn't give him permission either, he is just as well at ease at my location. Why need to he continue to deceive and waste some other ladies time if I could do one thing about it?


Very best solution:

Reply by One Large Daddy
set it on youtube



Know better? Leave your own response in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment