Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Q&A: Do my living room color ideas match?

Query by Marie: Do my residing room coloration concepts match?
My boyfriend and I are acquiring difficulty agreeing on residing room hues. We are country, so we're likely with a rustic look. light hardwood floors with dark brown/black notches in it. He desires black and white photographs we found. We also have a multicolored tile likely all around the fireplace with the shades greyish/blue, brown, and tan in it. If we did beige walls, a chocolate brown couch, and black and bluish/grey accents like pillows and stuff, would the shades appear okay jointly and support the photographs match?
Also, I was contemplating of painting the kitchen which is related to the residing area bluish/grey to match the tile in the living space as well. The kitchen will have dark brown cabinets, which is why I chose the darkish brown couch.
I really like colour, but he's dull and likes the tans, so no vibrant color recommendations please. Just curious if my colors would go collectively or if there are any various wall shades or couch shade we need to choose?


Best reply:

Reply by Laura
It can be hard to remedy these sorts of queries without having truly viewing photographs. It seems like the wooden flooring is extremely nation -- and, in that situation, I would consider black and white would be as well much of a big difference in style. It appears you also have a far more modern coloration scheme with the grayish blues and dark browns. Probably you could place a great huge romo rug down on the floors and then do the hues as you have stated? I think you are undertaking the appropriate issue by tying the kitchen and residing room together. When in an open floor approach, it really is super crucial to make confident connecting rooms flow smoothly coloration- and layout-wise. Great luck!



Give your reply to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment