Saturday, May 14, 2011

Any good home decorating magazines?

Question by chan: Any very good house decorating magazines?
My husband and I just moved into a new property. I am so puzzled about how I want the place to search. Does anybody know of any excellent magazines for home decorating?


Best solution:

Reply by Ladynole
Lowes has a fantastic choice. I went by means of fifty or so magazine and books while we were constructing our property. A thing I identified that created it less complicated, reduce out the concepts you like and set them in a folder. This saves you from flipping by way of the guide around and around yet again.

I located Lowes had 1 of the finest collections. Borders has good one particular also. My favorite is anything by HGTV. You can go to their site for ides also.



What do you believe? Response beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment