Monday, May 23, 2011

Decorating a large dining room?

Question by fox_maple: Decorating a significant dining space?
We are buying a home that at present has a dining space and a formal living room, but a modest kitchen area. Our strategy is to knock down the wall amongst the kitchen and the latest dining place and make the entire area a new kitchen area. Then we are heading to make the formal residing place a dining place. The only problem is that the new dining place is instead significant and has a vaulted ceiling. My dining area set only is made up of a table and a buffet. I'm frightened they are going to look really tiny and unhappy in that area. Do you have any suggestions for filling out that dining place and making it more welcoming and attractive?
Our new kitchen area is heading to have a bar/breakfast nook in it, so I am genuinely seeking the dining area space to be a a lot more formal space. I do enjoy the informal consuming location too however!


Greatest remedy:

Remedy by Ginger
I actually take pleasure in a bar to sit at. When I have organization, we always wind up at the bar. My bar is amongst my kitchen area and living, and opens it up. Another notion may possibly be a breakfast nook place near a window with a bistro table for snacking or homework, or studying the paper. Great luck.



Add your own reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment