Friday, May 13, 2011

Need artist/title of country song, one line of lyrics "dancing w/the baby in the living room" or kitchen?

Issue by hubrey: Want artist/title of country tune, one particular line of lyrics "dancing w/the child in the living space" or kitchen?
It is a really fairly song by a male region artist, from someday in the 90's... would have been a leading 10 song... would like to have title/artist so I can buy the song to dance to with my new newborn woman! Any support would be appreciated!


Greatest response:

Solution by InfoSys Technologists
Is this the tune?

Darryl Worley - Household Tree

Dancing in the living space, cutting up a rug
Dancing with the baby appears a lot more like a hug
Living in a home made of sawmill wooden
Rollover Beethoven never sounded so excellent

Chorus:
So occur on child, child let us go
Wherever we get the money honey I don't know
But one more baby's alright by me
We'll just add yet another limb to the household tree

Properly raising up babies is our new activity
You're one particular day late and I'm a dollar short
Now perhaps it was planned and maybe it was a goof
But a cat's just gotta dance on a sizzling tin roof

Chorus:
Yeah arrive on newborn, baby let's go
Exactly where we get the income honey I will not know
But a single much more baby's alright by me
We'll just add one more limb to the household tree

Nicely the lawnmower's broke and the tax is because of
And if I discover yet another tick I'm gonna appear unglued
We received hand-me down outfits and hand-me down footwear
We received the massive belly momma-the following-we-go-again blues

Chorus:
Hey hey newborn, newborn let's go
In which we get the funds honey I do not know
But 1 much more baby's alright by me
We'll just add an additional limb to the loved ones tree

Baby, whooooahh
In which we get the income, hell I don't know
A single far more baby's alright by me
It's alright
It's alright now infant
We'll just include another limb to the family tree
Properly just include yet another limb baby

We'll just add yet another limb to the family members tree



Add your own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment