Saturday, May 28, 2011

Color problem- Living room? Hallway? Kitchen?

Question by Sophie: Colour difficulty- Residing area? Hallway? Kitchen?
alright, so I just painted my hallway a creamy linen colour (known as Dusty Lane). I was heading to paint my kitchen the same coloration as I have black aged cabinets, creamy tile, and red and turqouise accents. (the shade of kitchen area now is grey nicely it looks region blue). My question is my living room is choc. brown. Im going for a comfy beachy feel (like stuff from Pottery Barn). Should I paint the residing area lighter? (You can see every room from the other, open concept.) And also, should I paint all three rooms the very same? I will not want any more grays. Seems blue to me. Thank you, so considerably!!
If you have color samples that would be fantastic!


Best remedy:

Reply by gary w
my view is constantly go with lighter shades on the walls , and to keep the very same colour through the residing and kitchen area, you can add darker things to set on walls or home furniture. dark furnishings constantly stands out much more with a lighter backround.



Know much better? Leave your individual solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment