Saturday, May 14, 2011

Q&A: Can someone guide me in the right direction for an expensive dining room table that seats at least 5?

Question by Jil: Can somebody manual me in the proper route for an expensive dining area table that seats at minimum five?
light wooden is favored or of a light shade. My dining place is a light green


Best reply:

Reply by Caitlin F
I didn't actually know if you needed "high-priced" or "affordable" but in the expensive part, I identified this:
http://www.everythingfurniture.com/lm-dining-set-5.html?utm_campaign=Froogle&utm_medium=Comparison&utm_resource=Froogle_EF&utm_term=Wooden-1707-DINING-SET-5-G
I feel that it is completely gorgeous.
And if you will turn your attention to the qualifications coloration of the wall, it is also green. =)



What do you believe? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment