Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Opinion on chandelier and dining table?

Question by leslie: Opinion on chandelier and dining table?
I've looked at so a lot of chandeliers that I'm cross-eyed, lol, and I can not make up my thoughts. I am hunting for a transitional style to "casual down" the dining area. Thank you for your opinion.

Here is the chandelier (click on for greater watch or watch in place) if you want.
http://www.potterybarn.com/goods/p6904/index.cfm?pkey=clgthngchd

This is my dining table and chairs...I have the buffet, not the china cabinet.
http://www.thomasville.com/Item3013/Villa-Soleil-Dining-Space-Double-Pedestal-Dining-Table.aspx


Greatest solution:

Answer by regerugged
I will not assume the chandelier goes with the dining place home furniture. The light fixture appears like primitive colonial. The home furniture is higher elegance. I feel a crystal and brass light would function properly with the home furniture.



Give your answer to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment