Monday, May 16, 2011

How should I keep my room country?

Query by Lindsey: How ought to I maintain my area nation?
I have lived my whole life in the country (the middle of nowhere) and am redoing my room. I've identified some truly cool modern furniture and lighting, but I don't want to loose my nation roots. I was pondering of getting some of our outdated picture frames and placing farm photographs in them. What do you assume I should do?


Best solution:

Reply by Getsal
You could do that or go to a second-hand keep to locate some modest, old farm implements that you could hang on the wall. Or do something unusual like making use of stirrups as hooks for your draperies or plant some potplants in a pair of aged riding boots (lined with plastic) or use some spurs to make a mobile to hang in front of the window.



Know far better? Depart your very own solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment