Sunday, May 29, 2011

Q&A: Looking for a side table? Anyone good with Furniture shopping?

Question by BUBBLES: Searching for a aspect table? Any person great with Furniture searching?
Apperently aspect tables are not as popular these days.... I am seeking for a really specific one- Dark red cherry in Queen Anne fashion. I have been looking about but the only one I could uncover was at JCP and it can be kinda cheapy for $ 550 as well as an additional $ 180.00 and tax to ship it. I have experimented with a few of funiture retailers, ebay and craigs checklist. Anyone have anyone other tips that will not likely price a fortune? I am aiming for $ 300 region.

We acquired a employed dining area table and a left about china cabinet from Strawbridges closing so I just need the third piece!


Best solution:

Remedy by faith
Just retain on searching on line..in time you will locate exactly what u want.retain on seeking on the world wide web.okay?



Give your solution to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment