Saturday, May 28, 2011

If you were to go out to buy a painting or drawing for your house, how much would you want to pay?

Question by Skiwi: If you had been to go out to get a painting or drawing for your property, how much would you want to spend?
I am thirteen and a quite good artist. I am thinking about marketing artwork but I do not know how significantly to sell it for. I have had men and women give to get my drawings before. I mostly draw reasonable, colored drawings of cats or canines. I also do contemporary animals...but I don't want to market people. They are performed with colored pencils not paint.


Finest answer:

Remedy by awheezy
among 15 and 50... hopefully the far more pricey the far better the good quality.



Include your personal remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment