Thursday, May 19, 2011

I need decorating ideas for a small living room with a red brick fireplace, hardwood floors, and white walls?

Issue by Lyndsey b: I will need decorating ideas for a tiny residing area with a red brick fireplace, hardwood floors, and white walls?
My furnishings is a neutral kaki shade. I also have a silver framed mirror heading above the fireplace. Other than that, I am doing work with a blank canvas. I want the livingroom area to be cozy, warm, and charming without getting too "nation." I guess what I will need help on is selecting a shade scheme. What colors ought to I use for a livingroom with hardwood floors, white walls, and a red brick fireplace?


Greatest solution:

Answer by vested very best
Seems like you currently have your coloration scheme, you have khaki, silver and dark red, or burgundy. Extremely fairly and warm. Think about some burgundy pillows and perhaps a burgundy rug underneath your coffee table to indicate off your hard wood floors. If you will not have a coffee table, think about a glass top rated so you can see the rug underneath. Deliver in some a lot more of your silver color with polished nickel lamps and big candlesticks for your coffee table along with some significant burgundy candles.Hang some prints on the wall to add much more coloration on the white walls. Feel about some straightforward curtains with a wonderful silver decorative rod to hang them. Make confident you have a touch of greenery, even if it really is a silk plant, plants always include a warm touch to a residence. Add some images of household and pals in silver frames. Sounds like you have the beginnings of a wonderful area to contact house. Have enjoyable with this, I know you can do it. Hope this aids.



Include your personal solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment