Tuesday, May 17, 2011

advantages and disadvantages of living in the country vs the city?

Query by Me: advantages and disadvantages of dwelling in the country vs the metropolis?
I've been a metropolis girl my whole daily life, up until finally a number of months back I've loved it, but now, there just is not adequate place to stay. So significantly has transpired in my existence and I require to escape it and just be totally free. I experience that the metropolis is the correct location for me.

What are the strengths of that vs the metropolis?
and what are the disadvantages?


Greatest reply:

Response by nateallibone
- cities have more things to do/far better stores
- far more selection of items
- much more assortment of cultures
- greater having to pay work

- the country has considerably much less crime
- property is more affordable/even bigger areas for your cash
- probably know much more people in your local community
- much better accessibility to the outdoors



What do you consider? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment