Monday, May 30, 2011

I was lying on a white leather sofa with a black shirt and now the sofa is stained grey! How can I get it out?

Query by KiKiRoSe: I was lying on a white leather sofa with a black shirt and now the sofa is stained grey! How can I get it out?
Please assist!! This is not my sofa and i'm hoping to resolve it. I could not believe that what had happened b/c I was lying there cold below a blanket. It can be not like I was sweating and the colour leaked off. It's been about 3 weeks given that it transpired and i'm hoping it can be not as well late to resolve it. I attempted drinking water & soap correct away, did nothing. Then I tried a tiny rubbing alcohol, did practically nothing. Then I attempted some nail polish remover, did a little something, but not much!! Then I attempted saddle soap, did nothing. I am acquiring worried. White leather sofas are NOT sensible. Any suggestions is appreciated :) Thanks for your time in studying this!


Greatest answer:

Reply by Lucy W
set some diluted bleach [id say 70% h2o] in a spray bottle and gently rub into sofa with cloth

mr clean magic eraser and h2o

just get a soft cloth, add a dollop of toothpaste [it operates on cleansing manny other surfaces] and rub in gently

aerosol hairspray works effectively I heard. spray immediately on stain and wipe away. this may possibly get a number of tries so keep at it.

be positive to wipe what ever you use to clear the sofa off DRY or else the leather will harden or crackle



Give your remedy to this question beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment