Friday, May 20, 2011

I am trying to find a dining room light...?

Question by ChrissyS: I am making an attempt to find a dining room mild...?
I've witnessed the light on hgtv a number of instances, it goes previously mentioned your dining room table. I've looked on their web site and I cannot locate it, and it can be not supporting that I are not able to figure out what you would contact it. Quite random but I was observing the motion picture "The Break Up" and it's in their dining place also. It can be like a ceiling "lamp" because it has a lamp shade more than it, it really is like a rectangle and seems to be really great previously mentioned a extended dining space table. If any of you know what I am speaking about or could uncover a web site with one particular on there if you could make sure you aid me I'd value it!
Right here is a image of the dining area light (I last but not least discovered it :)) but do any of you know exactly where I could get it?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Beiler/diningroom.jpg


Greatest solution:

Response by andygroch
Eurofase has a handful of like that.



Add your personal reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment