Monday, May 16, 2011

How can I raise the height of my dining room table?

Question by mullinsbrendan: How can I boost the height of my dining room table?
I have purchased a brand new dining space table and chairs, but the two finish chairs with the armrests are about an inch and a half as well large to slide beneath the table. I have witnessed a good deal of diverse varieties of furnishings lifts and caster, but they are possibly as well massive or very poor top quality. I require something that is about 1 1/two" in diameter and one 1/2" substantial. It requirements to be something that the table legs cannot slip off. Does anybody have any ideas?


Finest reply:

Solution by roadstarhc01
go to a good hardware or cabinet retailer, buy wooden finials that are about one 1/two" with a screw previously connected. Set those on the bottom of the table legs. You can stain/paint them to match the table.



Give your solution to this question under!

No comments:

Post a Comment