Monday, May 30, 2011

Decorating advice: mixing black & dark brown in olive green room?

Question by Poly X: Decorating suggestions: mixing black & dark brown in olive green place?
My living place / dining room walls are olive green, light tan sofa (with light tan pillows and two black pillows that I extra not too long ago), bamboo blinds, ecru curtains, oak hardwood floors. My big Television console/bookcase is espresso brown (black-brown), two chairs are black wood & espresso leather seats, and conclude tables are black metal and dark brown wood. It's pared down in the element of having very little clutter (images, vases, trinkets, and so forth.) sitting all around. It's all extremely earthy-hunting and I like it.
I want to paint my outdated coffee table, dining space table & buffet, but not positive if I ought to paint them espresso brown or black. Painting the tables and buffet espresso brown seems 'safer' than going with black. Am I just being a sissy about the black? Any tips?


Very best solution:

Remedy by C R
I feel the expresso brown matches far better. It adds to he warmth. I think the black would be also cold and hefty.



Know greater? Depart your personal reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment