Thursday, May 5, 2011

How important is home decor/decorating in life?

Query by Angrygirl5: How important is home decor/decorating in lifestyle?
I was just looking for some movitivational/inspirational advice. I moved into this cool apartment nearly a 12 months ago and nevertheless have not had time to get it the way I want it. In truth, I even now have a handful of unpacked boxes lying about. I have a good deal of good tips on what I want to do, but just can never seem to execute them due to the fact I'm hectic, broke or whichever. Should making a much more livable/organized, and rather apartment be a priority in my existence? Has anyone defeat a comparable difficulty and then felt their lifestyle alter after they obtained a far better organized and decorated house? How can I uncover the energy and motivation to do this since I do want my apartment to be far more welcoming...so I can invite friends and family members around? I know part of the issue is that I perform two careers and I am variety of broke. Your ideas....


Greatest response:

Response by Debbie M
They say residing a lot more organized can clean up psychological clutter also. It all goes hand in hand. It can preserve valuable time if things are organized. (time can be utilised to embellish)

Reside by what YOU like. You can find some straightforward and cheap techniques to decorate now a days. Employed is constantly a bargain. Shop lawn sale and flea markets. Appear at things that might be cleaned up by just a coat of paint.

They say most men and women decorate there houses according to what they dress in. Search in your closet. Locate a handful of dominant hues that match. That is a begin. Then feel of a "theme" or how you want the place to feel. Simple, warm and cozy, airy, loaded with lots of stuff and reminiscences, French, Gothic, prissy, or manly. Whatever you sense represents you. Maintain it simple.

Sewing stuff on your own is cool if ya can. You can take some aged cool curtains and make pillows out of them.

Store the salvation army kind areas too.

Have fun.



Know better? Leave your own response in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment