Wednesday, June 1, 2011

When you move: what are some tips for selling, cleaning, advertising, and decorating your home?

Question by AliceP: When you move: what are some suggestions for promoting, cleansing, promoting, and decorating your residence?
My parents and my three siblings have wanted to move out of our apartment for some time now. I'm sick of my only kid friends living in detached homes and bragging especially when they do not need to have a single. I require some guidance on all of these 4 key aspects. Make sure you validate some or a beneficial site or house buyer.

P.S. We are not that wealthy, so don't tell me any intense residence makeover ideas. Thanks...


Best solution:

Answer by marg3030
new curtains
new color of paint
pick up issues at yard income
do shabby chic



Give your solution to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment