Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Q&A: How do I finish furniture in the antique primitive style?

Question by Heather A: How do I finish home furniture in the antique primitive style?
My husband, a wonderful carpenter, is heading to create an entertainment center to completely enclose all his modern day looking electronics since they will not match my country primitive living area! I want tips on where to discover details on how to finish it in the primitive type - nicely utilised and quickly aged! I believe I want to do a two tone end - a dark red under black, but am unsure whether or not to crackle complete it or distress the edges, and so on. Any tips?


Finest answer:

Remedy by Pinball
verify out this forum hgtv.com
you can talk with decorators all more than and even get step by action directions :)



Include your personal reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment