Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am repainting my living room, it has hard wood floors w blue/white oriental carpet.?

Query by crashmc: I am repainting my residing area, it has tough wood floors w blue/white oriental carpet.?
The dining space set is darkish pecan --we also have a watch of the hill nation of Texas. Am at a reduction as to a shade to paint the space


Greatest answer:

Answer by A#1Grandma
Are you familiar with the coloration wheel? A shade wheel is set up to inform you what shades compliment each and every other. I have utilised it to figure out wall colour or curtain shade many occasions. My mom gave me mine, so sadly I do not have a clue exactly where to uncover one. Seems like you require a lighter shade. Examine at a craft or art store for a wheel. It may at minimum give you a starting location for the walls. Very good Luck!



Include your individual answer in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment