Friday, June 3, 2011

Q&A: I need your advice on the saying for over my living room archway!?

Question by mazey1967: I need your guidance on the stating for more than my living room archway!?
I am remodeling my living place, it is done in mainly country decor, in tan and burgandy. I have an archway that goes from my living space to my kitchen area, and an additional that goes to my hallway. My friend, who's an outstanding decorator and painter (thank heaven) has advised that we paint something over the archways...some cute stating. I have it narrowed down to a couple of. Make sure you inform me what you like. They are one) All Because Two Folks Fell In Adore 2) Adore Can make This House A Home three) God Bless Our Property four) House Sweet House five) Faith Can Transfer Mountains six) Stay Your Dreams, Love Your Existence seven) Really like Lives Right here. I also open for tips if you have any!!!


Very best answer:

Solution by ~irish~moon~star~
What about...Reside Laugh Really like



Give your remedy to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment