Tuesday, June 7, 2011

im moving and i am from the country and i want a wy to decorate my room with a country theme...i raise goats!?

Query by mgh!! =-): im shifting and i am from the country and i want a wy to decorate my space with a region concept...i raise goats!?
i am relocating and idk what hues i need to paint my place, i boost goats....i DO stay in the region...i want to put john deere pics up in my place and pics of goats also! :) i show in the county fair each 12 months......so if you would......i want support to determine what two colors i need to paint my place.....please make it nation colours! :) thank you!


Finest answer:

Response by Tomra
Earthy shades, antiquated furniture, possibly keep some flowers or tree branches in bottles.

If earthy hues do not sound nice, perhaps just stick with a nice eggshell shade, or possibly kind of a plum or lavender.



Know much better? Leave your very own solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment