Thursday, April 14, 2011

White leather sofa faded. How do I make it bright white again?

Issue by abbylane: White leather sofa faded. How do I make it vivid white yet again?
Over the previous 5 several years my white leather sofa has turned from bright white to a quite uninteresting dingy dirty hunting coloration. Parts of the sofa that are not exposed to the air remain vivid white. I say bright white, but in fact it is a very good off-white colour. The leather is a very gentle leather, not the challenging variety of leather.

It is not so considerably that it is dirty, just faded in shade. Is there any way to deliver it back to it's authentic colour. I experimented with Holy Cow and a lot of cleansing items. Absolutely nothing would seem to work. All a leather cleaner does is make it shine.


Finest answer:

Answer by petey00petey
YOU Might Attempt SADDLE SOAP...



What do you believe? Remedy under!

No comments:

Post a Comment