Friday, April 29, 2011

Q&A: What kind of table is this?

Question by ~*Mrs. GM2*~: What variety of table is this?
Hi there, this is kinda a vague query, but I have this table in my basement and I know that there is a title for it, but I do not know what it is! Allow me describe it for you.

The table has 3 massive pillar legs in the center of the table that branch out to brass claw feet. The sides of the table can drop down (like a drop-leaf table) to make area for one or 2 folks, or the sides can be put up by folding out 2 wooden supports on each and every finish and propping the drop leaves up. It can also be pulled out and leaves inserted to make an over all table length of about 10 feet lengthy. When we pull the table apart to set the leaves in, it looks that the table pulls out by utilizing gears of some sort to make it pull apart smoothly. It really is a really outdated table I know. We want to refinish it and use it for our dining place table. Any person know what the identify for this kind of table is? Thank you for your help! God bless!
Yes! it is a round table that folds down to a square table when you drop the leaves! Thank you for your assist! I hope your mom calls ya back - lol! :)


Very best remedy:

Reply by bw
Drop Leaf Table with claw feet



What do you feel? Answer under!

No comments:

Post a Comment