Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What color for my dining room?

Question by kerrbear: What shade for my dining space?
It is a large dining room.20x18. It is situated off my kitchen area, which is a light green with a white principal function area. it also prospects to a big household area which has a deep mauve on the wall nearest the dining area which is also the same deep mauve with the remainder of the loved ones area becoming a semi light olive green. I have an antique buffet in the space, a wood table and there is nook with wood framed windows. It is a previous farm home. Many thanks.


Very best reply:

Remedy by gardensallday
I am partial to green myself. You do not want to have too several colours or you eliminate continuity, imo. I have a really good woodland view from my farmhouse, so green has completed quite nicely in my living space. Anyway, whichever area you can see much more from the dining place is the one you want to be steady with, imo. If you want to keep consistent with the farmhouse, you won't want to go as well wild with the colors.

have entertaining!

(I beautify with a lot of yellow and peach in addition to the green, but that won't go with mauve at all)



Give your solution to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment