Saturday, April 16, 2011

Q&A: The top of a dining room table and matching buffet I have recently found is made of a layer of cracked glass?

Question by queenbucki: The top of a dining place table and matching buffet I have not too long ago found is manufactured of a layer of cracked glass?
The cracked glass tops are sandwiched in among 2 thick apparent glass layers. The remaining substance are wood and metal. Will this dining set introduce detrimental energies in my residence? It is totally stunning and I would really like to acquire it for my new home. Help!


Finest reply:

Solution by Cher
OMG>>the only detrimental energies a piece of furnishings exudes is the psychological vitality a individual puts into their creativeness.

My neighbor (Asian) marketed his residence since the tree in the front blocked the energy and dollars movement into his property. (idiot, he could have lower it down). The new neighbors, Mexican have manufactured this identical house a beautiful property complete of joy & prosperity.

It is since of your mindset...not power by inadimant objects.



Add your personal remedy in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment