Tuesday, April 19, 2011

question about duncan phyfe dining table?

Question by ~*Mrs. GM2*~: question about duncan phyfe dining table?
I have a duncan phyfe dining table. It is mahogany, has no label, has three middle pedestals, each branching out into two brass claw feet. The legs that branch off of the pedestals have parallell reeding as nicely. the sides of the table are drop leaf sides which can be supported up to make a loved ones dining table by folding out two wooden easels on each aspect. The table also stretches out to 96 inches when pulled out total length. Can anybody give me any concept as to what era this would be from (1940's) or no matter what? I don't think that it is an authentic due to the fact that would just be also wierd and a 1 in a million chance...lol. Anyways, everyone who can give me any info it would be appreciated!


Very best answer:

Reply by SueyN
My mom had a Duncan Phyfe dining space set in the l940's, but I don't know when the design came out. It is a traditional and will never go out of fashion specially if you like English furnishings as I do.



Add your personal reply in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment