Friday, April 15, 2011

bland country living room help?

Question by Anna: bland nation living room aid?
I am in massive will need of some shade decorating help. I really like the region search in my house but unfortunately I have not sufficient shade. I have a creamy white on the leading fifty percent of my walls and I have a sand color on the wainescoating that is below it throughout the dining room and living space. My furnishings is a sand color as effectively. I experience like my house lacks coziness and warmth. it just would seem so bland. I want individuals to walk into my residence and feel so cozy and at property. How can I incorporate some color? Ought to I paint some of the walls a different colour? I have while curtains on my 2 enormous front windows and I have a brick fireplace as nicely.


Best reply:

Solution by Jasmine
Integrate some warm colours these as reds and mustard golds or sage green. I assume it may possibly be the white curtains that producing it experience much less cozy and warm. Try out utilizing checkerds that have much more of the tans like the wainscotting in them. Pull out some of the brick colors from the fireplace also. I believe the walls sound great and neutralized the way they are. If you add one more color on the walls it will search also harsh and occupied. Warm factors up with the curtains, pillows and equipment.



Add your personal remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment