Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Q&A: This is so fucking long and I am sorry but I need at least 1 persons help?

Question by ninja hampsters: This is so fucking long and I am sorry but I want at minimum 1 persons support?
I don't know how to becoming this. My mom - shes type of insane. She normally requires Xanex for starters and she works to considerably. My brother who is twenty five , his two youthful children and I all stay jointly with my mom. My brother does not function. He spends all day with his greatest good friend - who I forgot to mention lives right here too - Him dwelling right here is relatively new. Anyway, my brother spends all his time w. his good friend. His oldest daughter - age 5 - is in college all day all week. So, the bulk of the day he really only has to observe after his three yr outdated and feed the horses and his dog. He nevertheless, does not feed the horses or his dog, nor does he appropriately care for his youngest kid - who is developmentally behind. He will cook foods for him and her- and he leaves every little thing where it was. Plates on the table, pots on the stove, trash on the counters. He expects me to clear this up - because I also do not work ( this is his logic) His kids also are left unattended for prolonged periods of time - I am not constantly house as I do not have children I don't experience I need to play mother to my nieces- Anyway, when I return home I have identified that the youngsters have taken for illustration( this actually took place) cake combine, water, soap, and mixed it all jointly in their play kitchen area using a rust antique steak knife. Anyway, these messes are left for me to clear up. My mom will return home from function about 11pm at evening and instantaneously go insane. There are days when the house is perfect and she will uncover a Barbie on the floor or there is a thing on the counter nevertheless and she will completely flip out. Some days the home is a mess - because of to the youngsters and my brother's lack of treatment- she will blame it all on me telling me I should clean up right after my brother since he refuses to and it will " support her" I sense as if I often cleaned up soon after him he will come to expect it. i don't want to be anyone's maid. Everything is often my fault, left up to me and I can't get it any more. My brother used to be a tablet / cocaine addict for about 6 a long time - my mother enabled him to no end and denied his problem. He is clear now but nevertheless has that selfish perspective of an addict. He expects my mom to do everything and my mom expects me to do every thing she doesn't. She has been actually upset with my recently because I have no packed up everything in her room so my brother can paint - and my brother refuses to paint till I pack everything up - and my mother refuses to pack up her own things- final time I messed with her stuff in the dining area she had a match that I " offered her antiques" when I set them in the cabinet. so, I am afraid to mess with her things.
Some aspect of me would like to run away permanently and however the other portion of me says I can not abandon my family members. Yet, I feel like I am practically nothing to them. I informed my brother I might move and he received super happy and stated he would block off my mom's place develop her methods out her window and take about the home. I was so harm. My mother all she ever does is yell at me about my brother and chat shit about how horrible I am. My brother and my mother also chat shit on me all the time when they don't feel i can hear it. I am twenty and I remain in my area all the time because I have social anxiety and I dropped out of university because of it and can't hold a career simply because of the men and women and they make enjoyable of me for it and get in touch with me lazy.

Make sure you - if you read all of this - What can I do to make things far better? Am I a undesirable daughter simply because I do not do every little thing my mother says?
Raven- Study before YOU judge me for "judging"
To the individuals who took the time to go through this and did not jump to insane conclusions. I significantly appreciate your thoughts, as my circumstance is extremely challenging to place into words and noone sees how it is here. I thank the 3 of you (so far?) for taking the time to assist me
My dad is on his 2nd tour in Afghanistan


Very best reply:

Remedy by Bala
Properly... quit assuming points.. that shud kinda resolve ur social stress and anxiety point... hope it does.. but be brave.. face what ever arrives ur way.. u know... go out.. do things.. and in the end of th day u wud know ur that much stronger... so end stopin urself...and abt ur mother.. properly she is tired of her life or it seems like that.. and she jus needs to get carried out with the day.. and move on to the subsequent one... and ur brother.. received no idea... u shud consider treatment of urself.. and if he aint takin treatment of his youngsters.. u shud be there for them... u know... dont consider of it as some maidish thing.. it is not... ur their aunt.. and also... they would build into horrible lives if no 1 is there for them...



Add your personal remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment