Sunday, April 24, 2011

How to keep cats off of dining room furniture?

Query by Lulu: How to keep cats off of dining space furniture?
Our cats have normally been compliant when we establish that an area like the kitchen counter is off limits, but they will not keep off our dining area table & buffet – which we've had for about a month. The sun hits each of these items for numerous hours a day each and every afternoon, which I feel is their major enthusiasm for misbehaving. No other window in the home offers as a lot sunlight. We are about to install window remedies which may possibly assist block the sun, but I do not think that will fully remedy the problem.

They each dislike citrus smells, but I don't know how to keep a continual stream of that aroma heading. This is my fantastic-grandparent's furniture so I have to be cautious about what sprays or oils I use on/all around it to avoid injury. Orange Glo has been our ally in the past, but I really don't trust it on antiques. Is there anything at all else I can check out? Typically no 1 is home when they are performing this – we just discover piles of cat hair and askew table cloths/runners when we come property.


Finest solution:

Remedy by Bozema
I just purchased these mats to retain my cat off my husband's motorcycle (that has been a sore spot!!!). They have tiny spikes on them (just like the mats you use underneath office chairs, only spikes go appropriate side up). They operate like a charm.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00074W39U



Add your individual reply in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment