Saturday, April 30, 2011

Q&A: Where can I find a dining room table that converts to a cabinet with chair and leaf storage underneath?

Query by wethy5: Exactly where can I uncover a dining place table that converts to a cabinet with chair and leaf storage underneath?
Whilst expanding up my aunt and uncle had a table like this. When not in use it looked like a nice buffet cabinet. When you opened the doorways on the front you were ready to pull out the table. Beneath there was storage for further leaves and the chairs. The chairs folded up for storage.I cannot keep in mind for sure how many chairs there were but I would venture to say that there ended up at least eight. I haven't observed a single of these tables in more than twenty a long time. Does any a single else know what I'm talkeing about?


Best solution:

Reply by xoxohotdude
U can findd 1 in SATURN, VENUS and MARS



What do you consider? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment