Saturday, April 23, 2011

Q&A: We recently painted our dining room an evergreen and are seeking advice on drape color.?

Question by kimberly_rosenberger: We not too long ago painted our dining space an evergreen and are searching for advice on drape color.?
The dining space has the authentic unpainted darkish wood perform with a created in seat and a developed in buffet with leaded glass. I am pondering of a medium shade of grey for the drapes but my husband isn't convinced that it will match. Any thoughts or responses would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you.


Very best remedy:

Reply by marshmallowinferno
I would go with a soft ivory shade or mushroom or taupe its earthy like the evergreen walls. I'm variety of siding with your husband. I would select warm tones more than great tones.

Very good luck.



Add your own answer in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment