Thursday, April 28, 2011

Q&A: How do I get red dye from my throw pillows bleeding, out of my white leather sofa?

Question by Donna M: How do I get red dye from my throw pillows bleeding, out of my white leather sofa?
We have a white leather sofa and our red throw pillows have left like a pink tint to the places they sit in. How do I get it out??


Very best reply:

Answer by felicitytoo
You may well check out to rub some Oxi-Clean into it to see if it removes any of the pink shade. Or, you may try out the Mr. Clean wall wipers as they take away a whole lot of things from several surfaces. Soon after you have completed this and are successful, you might want to set a small leather conditioner into the region to make certain it doesn't dry the place out.



Give your solution to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment