Sunday, April 17, 2011

Need help with decorating my dining room!!!?

Question by SummerLove: Want help with decorating my dining place!!!?
I have an open floor plan in my dining room/kitchen area/dwelling room. I have beechwood cabinets that I love and I found a beechwood dining table. I don't want to get matching chairs even though. Would white or black chairs go nicely? I also want to add a buffet in the dining area and I only seem to find black or espresso coloured buffets that I like. Would a beechwood table glimpse appropriate with white chairs and a black buffet or need to I go with the black chairs and buffet?


Very best solution:

Solution by j_pedid
I'd do black or chocolate brown, it would stand out in opposition to the lighter wood. White would be also washy.

Also, use rugs to defing the diverse spaces.



Add your personal solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment