Friday, April 15, 2011

Q&A: What dining furniture can I get to match my new chrome and glass dining table?

Query by PrachiDesai36: What dining furnishings can I get to match my new chrome and glass dining table?
When I purchased the table I did not realise the dilemma I would have discovering equivalent furnishings for the dining place. All that I have witnessed is a bent glass console table but I genuinely could do with a bit of storage - like a sideboard variety of factor. If anyone has noticed anything that may well do the trick I would love to know!! I would even contemplate some thing in light wood with glass doors or best and I could accessorise with chrome - make sure you aid!!


Very best solution:

Reply by Kylia
a great black couch or white



What do you feel? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment