Sunday, September 4, 2011

What are the living conditions like for a civilian government contractor in Afghanistan?

Issue by Adrian B: What are the living conditions like for a civilian authorities contractor in Afghanistan?
I will be performing some contract function at an Airport in Afghanistan for a 12 month term. I wished to ask those who have accomplished federal government agreement operate abroad what the living conditons would be like. In Afghanistan especially...I previously know of the harsh weather circumstances...I just want to know if I will have my individual room and privacy and what I would be capable to do recreationally in that region. Thank you!
make sure you reply to this queston only if you have first hand experiance of the dwelling circumstances overseas as a contractor...thank you


Best response:

Solution by FRAGINAL-NOYPI
Bombs are expected to explode anytime and anywhere in Afghanistan. Thus, be careful in picking spots exactly where to stay thereat.



Know better? Depart your individual answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment