Friday, September 2, 2011

Cheap moving company?

Question by Alice K: Inexpensive heading company?
I require a moving company to transfer my things from IL to CA, Carlsbad region.
I want some sane people to bring all my things intact, I have plenty of books and a white leather sofa and some more products.
Any ideas?


Finest reply:

Response by KMcG
Do you genuinely want to have faith in your things to a cheap company? Lease a uhaul and get a buddy to make the trip with you, one drives your automobile and the other the truck. Then get your good friend a aircraft ticket property.



Include your personal solution in the responses!

2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. jasa seo It help me very much to solve some problems. tiket pesawat murah Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. jasa seo I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlsbad region.
    I want some sane people to bring all my things intact, I have plenty of books and a white leather sofa and some more products. http://www.dependable-auto-shippers.org/

    ReplyDelete